Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cout << "Hello, world!";

Well this is a jump that I never thought I would make: getting into the wonderful world of blogging. To start things off, here's a little intro about me:

So yeah. I'm Tom.

Oh, right. The blog. This blog will (hopefully) be more or less the documentation of my various goings-on in the world of all things related to technology and my journey to "geeklightenment". I usually have a multitude of little projects going on here and there, ranging from simple C++ programming to building a basic touch-enabled table-esque box (more on that in a later post), so I'm hoping that through this blog I can focus and share the geeky side of my mind with...well...whoever feels compelled to read such things.


'Till next time,
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment